Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby theguyfromalabama » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Farrar 10/10 great guy kept in touch item as described.. Very satisfied with the pistol

Butt herz 10/10 we and him do trade and crap all the time

Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby Herz » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:38 am

theguyfromalabama - 10/10

Great cuddler too <3

But aye, been bartering with him forever now and working up constant deals. Great dood to deal with. Just dont ever loan him your SAW
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby cagecrasher » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Hello fellow TN Airsofters, I'm "typing" this on a PS3, so please ignore all stupidity. So on with the story, I worked out a small trade with a guy who calls himself SharperShooterThanU about a month or two ago for 3 M4 midcaps in exchange for 3 of my G36 highcaps. I sent my mags off first as I offered to, not really thinking much of it. He messaged me back a few days later saying he had received them and that he needed my address. I thought it peculiar as my return address was on the box but again thought nothing of it. He promptly messaged back stating he would ship them off Monday of the following week. 2 weeks later when they still hadn't arrived I messaged him wondering if he had been held up on shipping or if the postal service was to blame for the delay. No response. Ive messaged him several times and still nothing. I dont really expect to see those midcaps but I thought Id warn everyone about him, cause if he'll scam for 3 cheapish mags, what else will he scam for?
KWA SR16, KWA KM16-BR, TM Commando,TM G36C,
Echo 1 G36k, Classic Army M24, Custom Scar-L, Custom A&K SPR
KWA M93 Rafica, KWA ATP, TM M92F, HFC M9, HFC .357 Magnum
cagecrasher

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Fergus is a great guy to deal with, ships really fricken fast, and item is completely nicer than described. Im loving the cyma sig 226 aep. Worked with me even when my bank decided that it had downs. A++++ seller.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to For Sale